Monday, February 04, 2008

A work in progress

I know that I'm absolutely boring you in my closet organizing endeavors, but it was such a pain in the rear to work on yesterday. AND...I'm not even finished! I still have to organize my clothes by "going out wear", casual wear, and professional wear. And within those, I have to organize by color from lightest to darkest. Yes, I'm one of those freaks! I didn't even start on that seeing as I have a hamper-full of drycleaning to pick up today, so Lord help me that I figure out how to squeeze the rest of that in before I start sorting. It looks like I'm pretty bare on that bottom wrung, so I'm guessing all my drycleaning must be skirts and slacks. Anyway, this was my boring Sunday...

No boxes to hurdle in the doorway!

Yes, I use a step ladder to get to the shelves...I'm hobbit-sized.

My coats, jackets, and shoes. I actually have a box of shoes that are in the guest closet.

My very unorganized side of the closet

Boyfriend's relatively organized side of the closet
The only wrung we have to share for his sweaters and my dresses. It's sad when my dresses are the same length as his sweaters...see... I AM a hobbit!
How did he get 5 shelves and I only get 2 on my side of the bathroom?!?! That's poor design if you ask me!


Our now organized vanity drawer...woot! To bad I didn't take a BEFORE picture so that you could see how disasterous it looked.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That looks really good! Seriously, help me!!!

Rice Spice said...

I L-O-V-E organizing stuff! I could spend tons of money at The Container Store buying stuff to organize a house. Single Girl, if you really need help, I'm all about that!