Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Two Things

I wasn’t tagged to do this, but I figured I’d do it anyway so that I had something to post about…yeah, I know…cop-out.

(two names you go by) Little Bit and Scrambles McCrazy

(two things you are wearing right now) Gray slacks and a sassy ponytail

(two things you would want (or have) in a relationship) Trust and Laughter

(two of your favorite things to do) Travel and Eat

(two things you want very badly at the moment) Motivation to get back into my crazy workout routine and Boyfriend to come home already

(two pets you had/have) Duchess of Poo Poo (the killer mini-dachshund) and Prada Handbags (the mini-dachshund who is usually mistaken for a potbelly pig)

(two people you think will fill this out) Single Girl and Hmmmm…dunno

(two things that you did last night) Dinner at Carrabba’s Italian Grill with Giant and Had a glass of La Crema Pinot Noir

(two things you ate today) Banana Orange Smoothie and String Cheese Stick

(two people you last talked to) Doc and Mama Spice

(two things you're doing tomorrow) Going to the gym and Working

(two longest car rides) From Houston, TX to Panama City, FL and Houston, TX to Tulsa, OK – I’m not a fan of road trips

(two favorite holidays) Halloween and Christmas

(two favorite beverages) Too many types of wine and Lipton Diet Green Tea w/Citrus

(two people no longer alive who you'd like to talk to) My Grandfather on Mama Spice’s side – I’d be interested in stories from WWII since he was in the U.S. Army. I’m sure he had some tales to tell and Jesus Christ – I’m not really sure what I believe regarding who he truly was, but from a non-religious standpoint, I’m guessing he was a profound motivational speaker and would love to see him in action

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I like this one...

and, you're right, I will most likely do this tomorrow.