The bouquet is gorgeous...and HUGE! The arrangement is over 2 feet tall. I have no idea how I'm going to get it home. Regardless, I love them. And I love him. Sucks that he's been gone almost three weeks. Thank goodness he's coming home tomorrow!!!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Oh...And Happy Valentine's Day!
Boyfriend is still working away in Jamaica, but since he couldn't be here for this day of amore, I received these at my office:

The bouquet is gorgeous...and HUGE! The arrangement is over 2 feet tall. I have no idea how I'm going to get it home. Regardless, I love them. And I love him. Sucks that he's been gone almost three weeks. Thank goodness he's coming home tomorrow!!!
The bouquet is gorgeous...and HUGE! The arrangement is over 2 feet tall. I have no idea how I'm going to get it home. Regardless, I love them. And I love him. Sucks that he's been gone almost three weeks. Thank goodness he's coming home tomorrow!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment