
- April 19th - Key West, FL - My Friends
- April 26th - Dallas, TX - Both our Friend
- May 3rd - Houston, TX - Boyfriend's Friend
- May 24th - New York, NY - My Friend
- May 31st - Somewhere in New Jersey - Boyfriend's Friend
- October 4th - Houston, TX - Both our Friend
I'm soooooo not looking forward to May! I have this eerie feeling that I have forgotten one...or two. Granted, I do know of two specifically we declined attending because they were going to be way too expensive to go for people we weren't that close to. I'm just glad that I'm not IN any of them. I think that phase of me being a bridesmaid is over...thank goodness! Eight bridesmaids dresses are enough, don't you think?
Bottom line, none of the rest of my friends are allowed to get married this year. I can accept engagements. Engagements are fine. I would say...one can even get pregnant with a due date in 2009 (which means everyone keep taking your birth control until April, please!). Just NO MORE WEDDINGS! Boyfriend and I were trying to save money this year, but I'm seeing that it will be a challenge with the travel/hotels and gifts we'll be shelling out this year. Not to mention the plethora of birthdays we celebrate between family and friends between mid-March until June. Man oh man!

3 comments:
I will give you my word, I am not getting married this year. :)
I was thinking about having a non-wedding shower in a year or so. I figure it's my turn for a party and gifts.
Though...I've noticed that as a single guy, I don't get invited to weddings unless It's family or I'm supposed to be a part of the event itself.
Single Girl: Thank you! I hold you to that! ;)
Sublime: I thought about that, too. Going to Vegas with my girlfriends, wearing a black veil adorned in condoms and mini-penises and go out to clubs in a limo, etc. When people ask if I'm getting married, I'd look at them with a raised brow and say, "No. Why do you ask?"
Post a Comment