So it's not formal Latin. Sue me. Last night, I was a bit down, so I went over the Ghurl's house. His best idea to cheer me up was to play with his new toy. He just purchased the infamous Wii I kept hearing about. I've never played nor have I ever really been a big video game person. Ghurl's friend showed up with his extra guitar and two remotes along with a fourth friend, so we did a four-person Wii-athon. I've decided that I absolutely suck at Guitar Hero. It requires coordination of the likes that his Filipina does not possess. However, I do have some sweet moves on the tennis game. I am actually kind of sore today... We've decided to have another Wii night this Saturday. Ghurl plans to bring it over to my house so that Boyfriend will get hooked. Mine and Ghurl's plan is to get him addicted to the games so that a Wii of our very own will make it's way into the abode. Maybe I can convince him HE needs one so that I don't have to buy it...hehehe...so manipulative...I know.
Other than that, I got nada. Man...I'm getting boring. I need to step it up!

1 comment:
Guitar Hero just takes some getting used to...but, if you get a Wii, you MUST purchase Dance Dance Revolution. It is so much fun, and you and whoever is with you will laugh your asses off.
Post a Comment