Instead of doing the standard “10 Things About Me”, I decided to do “5 Things About Me.” It was taking way too long to come up with just five.
1. I can’t stop staring at Tom Cruise’s mouth. It’s like a train wreck I can’t take my eyes off. Have you ever really looked at him? Once I tell you this, you will never be able to watch a movie with him in it without staring at his mouth. His teeth are all shifted to the left where he has this one huge tooth right in the center of his face. Directly in the center! How bizarre is that?!?!? It creeps me out!
2. I fall all the time. Yes, at least 1/8th of my life is spent sprawled out on the floor. I have mastered the art of falling to where I don’t hurt the important parts like my face – very stuntman-esque of me. My lack of depth perception is to blame. This accounts for me bumping into things a lot as well. Door frames are usually not my friend.
3. I love to travel. Some of the domestic destinations I have visited are (west to east): Honolulu, HI; San Francisco, CA; Los Angeles, CA; Las Vegas, NV; Scottsdale, AZ; Tulsa, OK; New Orleans, LA; Birmingham, AL; Knoxville, TN; Atlanta, GA; Panama City Beach, FL; Ft. Lauderdale, FL; Miami, FL; New York, NY. Some of my international travels have been to: The Philippines; Peru; Cancun; Cozumel; Playa del Carmen; Acapulco; Nassau, Bahamas; Montego Bay, Jamaica; London; Paris; Berlin, Germany; Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
4. I have a fear of midgets. Mind you, I am barely over the legal limit to qualify as a midget myself. However…there is something about those circus freaks that literally makes me freeze and stop breathing. There is no need for people to be smaller than me unless they are toddlers. They have those little toddler sausage fingers that send chills up my spine. Daresay I could probably be medically diagnosed of having phobia of them if I ever actually went to a therapist and discussed my issues regarding the matter. **Sorry- no photo included. Photos of midgets are not allowed on my blog. I apologize if you are a midget and are offended, but this is my blog...so there!**
5. I’m allergic to most shellfish, but I still eat them because I L-O-V-E them!!! My reactions aren’t severe, but I may swell around the lips or get a rash. Sexy, huh? I keep allergy meds at all times in case I break out, but I refuse to give up on my love of seafood.
2 comments:
I get lots of strange looks when stand next to a chair and put my hand on it to judge the "warmth" the last person left on it.
You and I have one thing in common...falling! I can't tell yo how many times I have fallen down stairs, up stairs, out of chairs, tripped over my own two feet, etc. Door frames are evil bastards!!!
Great post!
Wow, somehow I missed about 3 of your posts, only noticing them now, even though I was here this morning to watch the birthday video! God, I'm a DORK!!!
I'm extremely clumsy myself. Yesterday, while getting up from the dining table, I fell into the sliding glass patio door and the chair did the same, right on top of me. Chris looked at me like I was some kind of freak, hee.
Post a Comment