I think I've come up with a way for us to still chime in our witty thoughts when we have no inspirations to blog on our own. How many times have you wanted to post something for the day but just can't think of anything blogworthy? I've been coming across that a lot more than usual lately.
So.... I've decided to try something if you ladies are willing to help. I was thinking since the three of us are blogger regulars, we could ocassionally combine our savviness in one blog. I'm not sure what the absolute direction of it would be, but we can start off by taking a current event of the day and going from there. Whether the topic is from the local/national/world news, entertainment/gossip pages, or separate notes of interest that have come up...or just something we want to bitch about. We can each take turns starting the topic and then the other two post within. Doesn't have to be a daily thing, but an "every-one-in-awhile-sure-why-not" kind of thing.
I have already started setting it up, and will forward you both the passwords to get in. What do you think??? Are you in?
I'm Not Getting It
I love the picture I found for the profile, don't you?
Thursday, August 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sounds good to me!!!
i just went and checked out the blogsite (is that what it's called?) I LOVE IT!!!
I can't wait until we start this thing! (Lunging with arms over my head and very energetic spirit fingers!)
I think it's a fabulous idea, I'm in! (Jazz hands!)
Post a Comment