Tuesday, August 28, 2007

We have pictures...

Since I have nothing to contribute today for blogging, I decided to post pictures from our trip to Brooksville. There really weren't many pictures, but I thought I'd share a few...

Because our 5pm flight was cancelled, we hopped on over to a completely different terminal to the Fox Sports Grill in Terminal E to watch football, stuff our faces with nachos, and have a couple of frosty beverages until our 9pm departure. That's Baby's sad, "What can you do?" face.

This is Baby giving his dog Morris (aka More Head) kisses

Doggie Butt *hehehe*


*Smiles*

Baby's family with a side of Rice Spice! My head looks HUGE in this picture. Why does my head look 3 times bigger than everyone else's?!?! I don't think it looks like that in real life...or does it? Hmmmm...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your head does NOT look big, you freak! :P

Anonymous said...

I agree, your head looks normal size.

That is one, cute dog! What kind is it?

Rice Spice said...

I've always thought I had a massive cranium, and this picture didn't help...oh, well.

Morris is a boxer. He's almost as big as me. I accidentally deleted the pic of me with the dog so you can't see the comparison :(