Thursday, August 30, 2007

:(

Last night at around 3:45am, I woke up and started having panic attacks, so I have basically been awake since then seeing as falling back to sleep never really happened. I'm beginning to have those "What am I doing with my life?" thoughts again. I'm sure it was emphasized by my moodiness of late, but I need all of you to send good mojo my way. I feel so out of sorts lately. Maybe I just need a drink...or eight. Baby will be gone for the weekend which should give me more space and time to put my life into perspective. Part of me is upset that he will be gone over the holiday weekend when I specifically asked "we" stay in town, but the other part of me is glad he'll be away as I'm thinking we're at the point where we need some time apart...or at least that I need some time apart. I'm not going to carry on and bitch a whole "woe is me" about how I've been feeling lately any more than I already have. Let's just say that although I put on a great face for the general public, I've been pretty sad lately. Makes me miss Doc living in Houston more than ever!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Aww, that makes me sad for you! I don't like it when my friends are unhappy. If you need anything, a shoulder to cry on, a bitch to drink with, or just someone to listen...I'm only a phone call away!!!