Monday, February 11, 2008
I can't believe I'm still at work!
It's 7:55 p.m. and I'm still at work!!! Jeez! I have an all-day training tomorrow that's via teleconference that requires me to follow along with all these presentations. I figure if I print them out rather than follow along on my computer screen from the link, I can actually get some real work done on my computer while I'm listening to them yap about a software program that our particular location doesn't even use. You heard right...I'm learning a effing program we don't even use and to top it off...the training is 7 hours! I'm waiting on the last two presentations to print out and then I'm outta here. I swear none of these presentations are less than 50 pages long... It was either stay late to print them or come in early. I'd much rather lie in bed the extra couple of hours, wouldn't you? Ok, it's about 8pm. Better check the copier to see if they are all done so I can leave. It's going to be a loooooooog day tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment