I've been feeling poopy again so I decided to stay in tonight. I turned down a fantastic dinner at RA with a group of friends. Instead, I've been obsessively watching crime dramas. I'm so friggin' addicted to all three Law and Order shows as well as all three CSIs and Without A Trace. With the wonders of cable television, there is always one of these episodes playing every day at any given time. I swear I fall sleep to watching these shows every night. So after watching at least one of these shows for the last five hours straight in addition to watching at least two episodes nightly, I think I may be able to solve my own homicide investigations as well as prosecute those guilty of commiting the crimes...all within one hour. Ha!So I've been toying with the idea of starting boot camp again. I think I need to jumpstart in my routine again. I love the intensity. We shall see. Boyfriend refuses to do the co-ed course with me, so I guess I'll just do the one closest to where I live which happens to be an all women's boot camp. I think I will attempt to go to the gym on Sunday. I've been avoiding it since I've been so sick lately. I need to get motivated because I'm getting tired of my jeans getting tight again.

No comments:
Post a Comment