
I must be craving a martini... When I was scanning Amazon's Bestsellers book list, this book was #6. I honestly read that this book was by "Marci SMIRNOFF with Carol Kane". I thought to myself, "Wow...that's some serious propaganda by Smirnoff to tell you how to be happy... Step 1. Drink lots of Smirnoff..." I also thought it was a nice touch that Carol Kane contributed to the book since, although I'm not sure if she was a certifiable alcoholic, she was always so ditzy she might as well have been drunk every time I saw her on screen.
After reading the authors' names correctly on my double-take, I decided that it was me who in fact had drinks on the brain and sobriety in question. Well...tahtah for now...I'm off to happy hour.

2 comments:
That is hilarious! I probably would have thought the same thing. Have fun at happy hour, drink a dirty for me!
I'm such a nut! I kept thinking...of course you're happy for no reason...you're DRUNK! HAHAHA!
Post a Comment