
As for my second post of the day to make up for the lack of blogging yesterday, I will vent about getting sick. I feel a twinge of a cold coming on. I get my annual flu shot, but I think this is the basic old-fashioned cold with sore throat and the workings of a good cough coming on. I took Nyquil last night after coming home from the movies, but still awoke to that horrible feeling of the tight, dry throat and unable to swallow without it feeling like my saliva is sliding down my throat like razorblades. Graphic...but you get the idea. Lucky for me that it started getting better as the day progressed and after taking a few doses of cough medicine, but I'm still concerned that this could get worse. Cross your fingers for me! I've got Boyfriend taking Airborne every 3-4 hours so that he doesn't catch my cooties. Poor thing will be traveling to Jamaica sometime this week for almost two weeks and can't afford to get sick. That would suck to be away from home working and miserably ill. Now I'm off to lie in bed and hope I don't wake up to the same sore throat I woke up to this morning...

No comments:
Post a Comment