Seeing I've gone weeks and almost a month at a time not blogging, I thought I would try to challenge myself starting today...I am going to try to post everyday until February 22nd - exactly one month from today. No matter how mundane my life is or how busy I am, I will TRY ("try" being the operative word here) to post something. Let's see how good I am at this. If for whatever reason I do not get to blog...for instance, I was being attacked by a gang of ninja midgets...damn ninja midgets...then I will have to post twice to make up for it the following day. I think there is an official month that is designated as the "Blog Everyday" month or something to that effect, but (1)I'm not sure when it is, (2) I'm almost positive it recently passed, and (3) it's my damn blog and I can do what I want so I'm starting this today.
Hopefully, this will entertain a couple of my friends who don't necessarily need even more distractions from work, but if you're going to be surfing the internet during work hours...why not have it be to read about ME and how wonderful I am?!?! Yes, please contain your excitement...

2 comments:
The blog every day month is in November...it's called NOBLOMO I think. I will take this challenge with you. We are so going to kick bloggings ass!
I KNEW you would know what I was talking about, Single Girl!!! Yay! You're taking the challenge with me!!!
Post a Comment