Thursday, January 24, 2008

I'm famous!


Ok...not really. It's actually kind of cheesy, but sometime in early December I went to the unveiling of the newest Bentley that just came out. Don't ask me what it was because I really just showed up for the free food and booze - I'm a classy broad that way. It was some highfalutin thing at the Bentley dealership near The Galleria that was catered and by invitation only. However, I don't want you to think I was formally invited...au contraire, mon amie...I am friends with a girl who does a lot of public relations work, and she invited me. I consider myself not quite six-degrees but maybe three-degrees of separation from being a social mover and shaker in Houston...haha! A few friends and I had our picture taken, and low and behold. I see myself in this January's issue of Icon Magazine - one of the Houston scene magazines. So if you get absolutely bored and want to stalk me, find the magazine and turn to page 87. I like to call that picture "Rice Spice and her gay entourage." I attended with Giant, Ghurl, and one of their friends who, as if you couldn't tell by the photo, are Fred Phelps' worse nightmare. I assure you that I won't let this bit of "stardom" get to my head. Although, Paris and Nicky make it look so easy to be famous for being famous, don't they?

No comments: