I promise to not continue going on and on and on and on and...yeah, you get the drift...about being ill. Yes, I still am. No, I'm not getting any better.
Asides from trying to fight this super bug I seem to be infected with, I wanted to give a delayed shoutout to Sublimenigma for mentioning me on his blog. I've read of a few of his posts here and there and found him to be an entertaining blogger. I found my way to him through our very own Not-Quite-Single Girl-Who-Is-Technically-Still-A-Single Girl-By-Legal Paperwork. Seeing as that name is too long, I will still refer to her as Single Girl...or SG as they call her in the hood.
On to other news, Boyfriend and I are planning a real vacation. Not one where one of us has to work and the other is tagging along and not where we're actually there for something else but just happens to be in a cool city such as for work-related functions like our NYC trip or for the umpteenth weddings we have to attend this year all over the U.S. We're looking into Costa Rica. We figure we should steer clear of European countries since the dollar is so weak right now and we'd be paying almost double for everything with the tragic exchange rate. I've been interested in Costa Rica for years. I think what gets me is all the Zipline tours you can take through the rainforest. We are looking into this particular one. Awesome, huh? We're shooting for early March which is right before rainy season starts in April. Otherwise, rainy season doesn't end until November, and I don't think either of us is patient enough to wait that long. Well, we're just at the early planning stages, so we shall see what happens.
That's it for now, kiddos! Until tomorrow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks for the mention. ;p
Oh, and for Costa Rica, a group from my office makes a trip every year. Look into a day of rafting, most of the companies that do the zipline tours do raft excursions as well. It's a beautiful country.
Post a Comment