As I posted last night, I've been feeling the inner workings of some sort of cold coming on. Well, today I woke up to less of the sore throat symptoms but more of the allergy stuffiness and plugged up right ear. Don't get me wrong. I still have that pesky cough lurking about and funk in the back of my throat, but now it seems like the sinus pressure in the middle of my forehead to the bridge of my nose is trying to implode pulling my entire face directly into that area. Jeez!
I just took an Allegra-D to loosen any congestion, but now my nose has become a leaky faucet that won't stop dripping. Grrrrr! Would it be unprofessional if I stuck kleenex in my nose and continued to work as if it were normal? Maybe if I put on Prada eyeglasses that I normally only wear for far distances such as driving or at sporting events, it will make me look so intelligent and fashionable that it will distract people from looking at the two white tissues hanging out of my nostrils. What do you think?

1 comment:
That sucks that you feel yucky. I hate sinus pressure...do your eyes feel like they are about to explode yet? As for the drippy nose (this post was quite graphic) if people can walk around with cotton in their infected ears, why can't you walk around with tissue hanging out of your nose. I don't see a problem with it. Hope you feel better ASAP!
Post a Comment