Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Rain or Shine...Hell or High Water!

Well, maybe not "high water". So, it's official. Grove and I put the deposit down on the Galveston Beach House today. We will be exiting our youthful 20's and entering our roaring 30's with all of our friends, some sand, and the ocean. Any and all who read this blog, please hold the weekend of March 30th-April 1st! More details will follow.

Not only will we be celebrating Grove's 30th birthday on March 18th and mine on April 25th. We have a slew of other birthdays as well. It appears that Curly-Hair Wonder, Blondie, Legalese, and Noodle all fall between our dates. So even though Grove and I are the guests of honor, we have several birthdays to celebrate.

I'd also like to consider this a celebration of congrats to Midtowner for pulling off what will be a successful Starlight Gala which is scheduled the weekend before on March 24th! I'm sure she'll need a quick little getaway after co-chairing that event from start to finish.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, man ... the big 3-0. Mine is not too far off, either ... scary times. :)