Hmmm.... Let's see.... what did I do this weekend? Friday night, Baby and I had dinner at Willie G's. A little celebrating on an outstanding annual evaluation on his part. Excellent seafood and a great glass of pinot noir was exactly what this little phillie needed after her rough week. Afterwards, we decide to take it easy and stay in to catch up on some episodes of House that he had recorded on the DVR. Woo hoo! Partay, partay animals we are, I tell ya!
Saturday was a bit more active during the day. I was an errand running fool. After a full day of running all over town, I was too exhausted to even think about packing so I yet again procrastinated. Luckily, Sunday Baby and I spent the better part of the morning packing up my place. I think I'm about two-thirds done on the packing (maybe more), so all I've got to do now is wait for the movers to move all my stuff.
So that's it for a weekend update.
Baby is leaving today for Cancun for "work". Although he's got seminars all day, I'm still super jealous seeing as he'll be surrounded by beautiful beaches. He says the weather anticipates cloudy/rainy weather the whole time he's there through Thursday, but still... CANCUN v. HOUSTON.... I think I'll take the former any day. All he needs is one afternoon with a break of sunshine to make up for days of rain out there.
Monday, January 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Cancun? For BUSINESS? Can you GET any luckier?? :)
Post a Comment