Friday, January 05, 2007

How fitting...

Seeing as I'm stressed the 'f' out right now with trying to find a place to live and reflecting on 2006 and the changes I have to make for 2007, I found that my horoscope today was way too close to home:

Taurus (April 19 - May 19)
This could be a day of inner turmoil for you, dear Taurus. You will be rethinking some of your fundamental values and are unsure if they are still relevant to your life. It is clear that some soul-searching is in order for you. There are no right or wrong answers here, only what is in your heart. If your goal is to live authentically, then you will need to make some big changes in your life. But don't act rashly. Think things all the way through before taking action.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm ... confirmation that the changes you're making and/or planning to make are for the best, perhaps?