- Click "Comments"
- Under "Choose an Identity", Click "Other"
- Fill in your name in the provided space, and a web address is NOT required
- Click "Publish Your Comment," and VOILA!!!
Hope that helps you, Miss "You know who you are". Tah-tah for now, kiddos!

3 comments:
I was just wondering if you were ever going to post again, but Ididn't check over the holidays (nor did I post), and then today, what do I see? Posts! Several of them, in fact. Hot damn!
Good luck with your resolutions! Oh, how goals SUCK ASS, but they are necessary for improvement, I suppose. Especially good luck with Baby ... no matter what anyone says, you must do what you feel is right for YOU.
Here's to 2007 ... may it be everything we hoped it would be!!
Thanks for the support! I think 2007 will be a good year. And if it isn't, I'll just have to break my 1st resolution and drink my sorrows away ;)
Well hello there Rice Spice, I think you do know who I am. It's very mysterious isn't it?!?!?
Post a Comment