And NO NO NO NO NO! I AM NOT PREGNANT! So don't get freaked out by the title of this post. The title refers to IF/WHEN I ever decide to spawn wee Jackys. We all know I'm only a few inches shy of being able to claim myself legally as a midget. Therefore, becoming a midget with a belly as wide as I am tall makes me cringe. As well as that I know that pregnancy is no walk in the park. These photos of the gorgeousness that is Salma Hayek looking very worn out and very pregnant are better birth control than this Ortho Evra Patch I wear on my hip! Her boobs look painful!
Of course, she'll probably be back down to her volumpuous size 2 within a month of giving birth. Damn those Hollywood actresses and their round-the-clock trainers!!!

3 comments:
My sister is 5' tall and has been pregnant three times and each time she has looked really cute. I always told her she looked like Buddha. In my opinion, there is nothing cuter than a little, short pregnant woman! So, if and/or when you decide to have kids, just be glad your hair won't look like your being electricuted like poor Salma's does.
I concur. Short women look so cute when they're pregnant! Waaaaay cuter than tall women ... plus, you have that whole "pregnancy glow" thing about you, which is even cuter!
And I don't know about other women, but I wasn't uncomfortable at all when I was pregnant. I didn't feel over-stuffed or bloated or anything like that. It's really not as bad as you think ... not that I'm trying to convince you to stop popping out the kids right now or something ... enjoy your full nights of sleep while you can. :)
START popping out the kids, rather ... man, I need some coffee, stat!
Post a Comment