I can go on and on an on about how stressed I've been lately, how it's taking it's toll on my health, and how the stress is even straining my relationship with Baby...BUT...I won't.
Since I have nothing else to talk about, I figure I'll jump on Single Girl's "4 Things Train."
Four jobs I have had in my life-- (going backwards)
1. Executive Assistant in a leading privaty equity firm specializing in energy
2. Reservations Agent for one of the only original six legacy airlines of the domestic U.S. who actually turned a profit last year
3. Coder and legal administrative assistant at an energy company
4. Receptionist at a psychologist's office through college - man, can I tell you some CRAZY stories!!!
Four Movies I could watch over and over--
1. Braveheart - who didn't love this movie?
2. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation - Daily ritual around the holidays
3. Dirty Dancing - Because "Nobody puts Baby in a corner!"
4. The Breakfast Club - the original Brat Pack were the shiznit!
Four places I lived-- (mainly Houston, so I'll say what areas)
1. Channelview
2. Galleria
3. Midtown
4. Montrose
Four places I have been on vacation-- (my faves)
1. Island of Oahu, HI - By far, my favorite place to be
2 The Netherlands (Amsterdam, The Hague, Leiden, Rotterdam, Delft)
3. Las Vegas
4. New York because I get to spend time with Doc
My favorite foods:
1. Sushi - spider handrolls and unagi are the bomb yo!
2. Shrimp Etouffee
3. KFC original chicken w/cole slaw and mashed potatoes - I know that is 3 things, but it's a value meal. I never eat one without the other two ;)
4. Just about all types of seafood
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Catching up on much needed sleep
2. Either on the beach or on a boat in Hawaii (or any beach/coast will do at this point)
3. ANYWHERE romantic with Baby far, far away from work and responsibilities
4. Picking up my cash option pay-out check from winnng the multi-million dollar lottery - don't we all?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You know that I understand all about the stress. I can totally attest to just how awful it can make you feel. Just ridding myself of that lousy job makes me feel so much better already! I hope you are managing okay ... though I have no doubt that you are. It will all get better ... I guar-an-tee!
Post a Comment