Just thought I'd share it...
1.Who was your first prom date?
Gabe
2. Who was your first roommate?
Shawn M.
3. What was your first alcoholic drink?
Bud Light...courtesy of my alcoholic uncles ;)
4. What was your first job?
Nursery aid at my church - I know you're probably all choking as you read that...haha...but, it's true!
5. What was your first car?
1979 Powder Blue Oldsmobile - Good ole "Waxey"...My parents had it in for my social life.
6. When did you go to your first funeral?
Can't remember...I think it was a family friend
7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown?
19 maybe?
8. Who was your first grade teacher?
Jeez, I don't remember
9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
From the Philippines to Houston... 4 months old, baby!
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
Christina a.k.a Weenie
11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends?
Rosalind and I have no clue where she is now
12. Where was your first sleepover?
Jerry's or maybe Amber's
14. Whose wedding were you in the first time you were in a Wedding?
Amber and MJ
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Turn the alarm off
16. What was the first concert you ever went to?
New Kids on the Block...lol
17. First tattoo or piercing?
Other than ears as an infant, my navel in high school
18. First celebrity crush?
Jordan Knight on NKOTB...double lol
20. First crush?
I'm embarrassed to say...but it was in kindergarten to a guy (not saying his name) who ended up being some dorky, band geek, country bumpkin in high school. Thank GAWD I never told him when I was in kindergarten!!!
21. First REAL love?
My ex-fiancee
22. First REAL forever love?
Hmmmm...if I say Baby then I could be jinxing us with that "forever" comment, don't you think? Or am I being superstitious?
23. First favorite food?
Sushi, but my weakness....KFC (horrible, I know!)
24. First major sporting event?
Astros game many, many years ago
25. First camping trip?
Outside of San Marcus with my ex-fiancee and a couple of good friends...man, I miss camping :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment