Monday, March 26, 2007

Starlight Gala: Beautiful Pictures and over $100K for ACS

Starlight Gala benefitting American Cancer Society had a successful evening this past Saturday. The facility and decorations were gorgeous! The people looked extremely elegant. Going into the event, we had already raised approximately $100K towards American Cancer Society Houston. I'm still awaiting the final tally as to our grand total after the evening's successful casino gaming, mystery gift box sales, and silent auction purchases.
Dealer and me at the beginning of the evening. Don't we look gorgeous????
Baby and me at our table. Once again, the poster children for interracial dating.

The Boys: Noodle, Fireman, Baby, and JAG


The Ladies (clockwise): Dealer (she's a pharmacist, so it's all legal), Blondie, Firecracker, Curly-Haired Wonder, and Moi

The Ladies again - yes, the wine has officially started to affect me

Having a great time with the whole gang!

I almost made it all through the night without blacking out...hehe. Nothing like a classy broad in a fancy, red dress falling all over the place, right? Thank GAWD I saved my drunken stupidity until after we left...or at least until after all the attendees left! Let's just say wine was a slow creeper for me. Didn't even see the edge coming until I was already over it...at least Baby was there to drive us home...yay, Baby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, y'all looked sooooo pretty!!! It looks like you had a great time.

Single girl

Anonymous said...

You guys look great ... glad you had a good time!