I know I try not to get too personal on here because I get nervous that what I type will come back and bite me on the ass, but it's time to come to you guys for support. I've had a rough couple of weeks - things I haven't posted on here because, as I said, I refrain from posting what I will regret later. All I want is for you to send me mental hugs (as Single Girl so termed the phrase) because I feel like I need all the good thoughts that I can get right now.
I promise to be in a better mood and start posting witty things again. Unfortunately, my mood hasn't allowed me to be open to find something entertaining to write about. Almost like I have writers block...I try to post, and then nothing happens. Blah!
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am so sorry to hear that things are not going all that well for you. I'll tell you like I tell Hoochie...Everything always works out in the end. If you need anything or just need to talk please let me know.
Single Girl
P.S. I will send you three mental hugs a day until you say everything is better. If you need more, just let me know.
Post a Comment