Friday, March 23, 2007

I'm starting to believe this astrological horoscope b.s...

I've always believed in destiny, but I've also believed that one can steer their destiny in the right or wrong direction. Always ending up where you were suppose to, but taking odd forks in the road now and again to get there. Almost like that bad, but cult classic movie Final Destination or it's many other sequels. If something is going to happen, you can fight it...but you still end up dying from a massive slab of glass crushing you as you walk across the street a few days later! Ok, maybe not that dramatic or gruesome, but you get the idea.

As for astrological signs and horoscopes, I give them some merit... but not much. First off, I'm a Taurus. You're saying to yourself, "A-HA!!!! That's why she's so stubborn!" Yes, yes... however (and a BIG HOWEVER), every time I find something new explaining the "Taurus Personality," they tend to contradict one another. One book will say I'm materialistic and another will say I'm frugal. A website will say I want stability in homelife and some article will say I desire to travel the world never rooting in one place for too long. Makes me wonder if they're looking at the same stars, if some are looking at the astrological map upside down, or smoking a little something-something.

Back to the title of my post... After my long drawn out schpeel from last night/early this morning on the last post, my horoscope on MSN.com seemed to be pretty relevent. Interesting...

Taurus (April 19 - May 19)
You've got a lot on your mind right now, dear Taurus, and others might be interpreting your quiet behavior as aloofness. Go right ahead and let them think so. You've got some real issues to think through and decisions with important consequences. You will be able to smooth their ruffled feathers later. Right now, focus on taking care of yourself.


I guess I still have more thinking to do...

Although, I wanted to thank both Diana Banana and Single Girl for their support. advice and kind words are truly appreciated! Everything you two said are pretty much the same things that I've come to the conclusion already as well as what Baby and Doc have expressed over the last few years. I think this may very well be the last year I do this craziness with Job#2. I just need to suck it up, and let it go. I guess now, it's all about timing...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I think you will be a lot happier. You just can't put a price on personal time to do whatever you want. Really, it's what keep us all sane.