Baby and I had plans to meet up with Pocahontas and J.Smith in Playa del Carmen tomorrow through Sunday. It appears that work-related matters on my side are going to keep us here in H-town after all. Too much is going on with both jobs for me to take any time away. Sad...I know! The upside is that Baby is relieved that he will get to take a breather before he leaves for San Juan and St. Croix on Monday for the week...especially since he's been in Kingston all week and not getting back until tomorrow morning. It's been over a year since Pocahontas and J.Smith moved to Denver, so I'm extremely saddened that this is the second time that plans to visit with them haven't panned out. I'm so upset!!!
In order to make up for it, I'm trying to think of something Baby and I can do that will cheer me up. Something we can do Saturday evening or some place we can go. Seeing as college football is on Saturday, I am sure that we'll be doing that most of the day, but I would like to do something else. Hmmmm... I heard of a new bar called Blue Label Lounge that opened near Baby's house that sounds interesting. The website is pretty cheesy with it's "see and be seen" attitude, but whatever. We tend to always like new bars when they just open before they get over-saturated with the early-20's crowd who are still into overly-impressing each other. When it gets to that point, we usually stop going. Strange, huh? It really comes down to hating when bars are so crowded you can't stand in one place without someone bumping into you and spilling half your drink. Ridiculous.
Anyway, I hope the rest you guys have had a good week so far. Any fun plans for the weekend?
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment