Monday, September 17, 2007

I suck at this template thing!

As you can tell, I have been fooling around with my template today. I've pulled a Diana Banana by changing it at least 15 times today. I've tried the standard blogger ones as well as a few I've shifted colors on my own. Damn this process takes forever...AND...I still don't like it! The scolor scheme sucks!!! I suppose I should've known better that if Diana Banana couldn't do it, I was destined for failure. I like the red, white, and yellow together so I guess I'll keep working on it. It's hard not to become obsessed with perfecting it. Grrrr!!!!

Oh, well...to make me feel better. I will post a picture that makes me happy and will probably have to be pulled off should Baby EVER look at my blog.

I caught Baby snuggling with his parents' dog Morris yesterday morning. Aren't they too cute?!?!?

2 comments:

Amanda said...

This has got to be one of the SWEETEST pictures ever! Vegan has a boxer and I pretty much slept like that Friday night. Boxers make the best cuddlers.

Anonymous said...

Hehe! Attack of the templates! Run while you still can!!!