I have been absolutely slammed at work all week. Ridiculously slammed. Thus, neglecting this poor little blog...and neglecting to read my fellow bloggers' updates. Which, by the way, a huge CONGRATULATIONS is in order for Diana Banana. She is now a newlywed! WOW!
I have found time to FINALLY post. Granted, I am currently trapped on a plane right now on my way to Tampa, but that is besides the point. I arrived for my flight sans book, magazine, or work to do. EEKS! Two hours on a plane with nothing to do?!?! What am I going to do???? I can only read this Continental Magazine so many times (although it currently has a story about Costa Rica - a place I hope to visit one day). So I decided to write something and post it once I land and get a chance to log into blogger.
Anyway, I will let you kiddos know how the game goes. We're getting into Tampa at around 8pm and have dinner plans with Baby's folks. Tomorrow morning, we're getting up early to drive two hours to Gainesville for the game. It's going to be a freakin' blast. I can't wait!!!
Ok, gotta go...the booze cart is making its way to our row, and I've still got to dig in my purse in hopes for a $5 bill so I can have a personality drink (aka vodka cranberry) before dinner.
Friday, September 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment