Friday, September 21, 2007

Like you need more diversions from actually working...

You all know that when I start getting addicted to particular blogs, I try to give a shoutout to them so that others can indulge in their witty repertoire. There are two I'd like to give a bit of free promotion. No, they did not pay me for the free plug...although if they are willing to send a check, I wouldn't make them feel bad by declining it. Momma always needs a new pair of stilettos!

  • AndyBiggart.com - Baby's childhood friend who I've had the pleasure of meeting a couple of times. He's a Gator fanatic like Baby, but I suppose I can't hold that against him...or can I? Watch as this guy takes Tampa by storm!
  • Mindy Does Minneapolis - Sassy broad I stumbled upon while stalking other blogs. Although I don't know her personally, I'd definitely love to grab a beer (or six) with this chica!

So go forth, my readers, and check 'em out!

No comments: