I got this off a MySpace post and also saw something similar on Scarlet Hip. Since I'm uninspired again today, I figured I could use it to fill the void...
My ex is still: a jackass.
I'm listening to: thunder outside.
Maybe I should: finish some more work.
I love: traveling to far off destinations.
My best friends: make more money than I do, but I'm okay with being "the pretty one."
I don't understand: Chinese because I'm not Chinese, people!
I lost respect for: Whoopi Goldberg. **She defended Michael Vick saying saying something similar to that "he was raised in the South and didn't know any better about how wrong dog fighting is". I don't see the excuse of "being raised in the South and not knowing any better about how wrong the KKK is" flying as a valid excuse, do you? People "KNOW" right from wrong...so stop making excuses. End of story.**
The meaning of my screen name is: that I want to tell you what I want, what I really really want...although Rice never made the Spice Girl cut.
Love is: a beautiful thing if it happens at the right time with the right person.
Somewhere someone is: wondering why I'm bothering with this meme.
I will always: wonder why I was cursed with such a huge noggin.
Forever seems like: commitment.
I never ever want to lose: my sense of humor.
My mobile phone is: often dropped on the floor.
When I wake up in the morning: I have to go to the bathroom.
I get annoyed at: people who encroach on my personal space. **Why you gotta be all up on me when we're standing in line, mister?**
Parties are: better when you (1) don't have to pay for them and (2) don't have to clean up after them.
My pet: now belongs to my mother.
Kisses are: amazing.
Today I: ran down the hall and tripped on my high heels. Typical.
I really want: to win the Texas Mega Millions Lottery - not picky about the jackpot amount, but the more the better.
I live: in a tiny apartment and have a landlord who calls me if he hasn't seen me for more than 3 days for fear I am dead in a ditch.
I work: a lot.
I think: too much.
I smell: Avon hand creme.
I listen: to all kinds of music, but mostly 80's and early 90's stuff.
I see: too much violence on the local news.
I sing: even when I shouldn't - karaoke, anyone?
I can: plan things with ridiculous amounts of detail in a short amount of time.
I daydream: about being happy, financially sound, and living on a remote tropical island writing a novel.
I fall: all the time.
I want: to be stress-free.
I cry: when I get frustrated.
I love: having my crazy family, Baby, and my high-maintenance friends in my life.
I sometimes: feel guilty for being unhappy about things in my life when others have it so much worse than me.
I fear: midgets.
I hope: to one day have a job in the PR industry again.
I eat: all the time.
I miss: Doc and Sparky
I forgive: almost no one once I cut them out of my life.
I drive: a Honda that bears a striking resemlence to a bumper car.
I dream: about the strangest things.
I kiss: Baby every chance I get.
I hug: just about EVERYONE.
I have: too much going on at all times.
I remember: when I had no responsibilies.
I don't: like unappreciative people.
I believe: in karma.
I know: more than I let on sometimes.
I hate: when people use derogatory terms and think it's either funny or okay to do so.
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment