The first being that Baby and I had a huge blowout about two weekends ago. Something Diana Banana and Single Girl were aware of. (Sidebar: Major apologies to Diana Banana for having to witness it as well as having to be stuck in the middle of it. Grove was so out of it that he barely even remembers a tussle even happening. Classic.). It was probably the second worse fight we had ever had - yelling and screaming all in confused drunkeness. After it was all said and done, both parties had done things they could've done better or not at all... and most of all, things were blown way out of proportion on a situation no one can even fully verify. I know I'm writing so vaguely, but those involved know what I mean. In the end, major apologies were given, and the typical male that he is...Baby acted like nothing happened a couple of days later. Why I ask you are guys so ridiculous?!?! Diana Banana and I already discussed their need to hurt someone when they are hurt... if only there were a pill to fix that. Regardless, that situation is over, and we've pretty much dealt and gotten over it. Sorry if I haven't returned phone calls...it's partly shame on my part that anyone even knew we got that ugly in our fight. I needed time to feel like I could show my face again. So here I am... I'm back!
As for the second reason I've been so out-of-pocket is because of this new guy in my life...
The third reason is that I've been super swamped at work - primarily Job #1. As of late Wednesday or early morning Thursday of last week, Job #1 shut our server down for upgrades. Unfortunately, myself and three other people in the company never got back online when they came back up. I've been unreachable by my work email until about yesterday when they figured out the problem, and I was slammed with about 200 backdated emails. Nice. Working without a work email address in a company that sends a lot of work electronically makes it pretty difficult. So I was jumping back and forth calling people to tell them to use my Gmail account until further notice. Now I'm still back-peddling to tell people they can now use my work email again. Yes, a major cluster fuck! It's all calming down now, so I can stop ripping my hair out for now.
So there you have it. My explanation for pulling a Hoodini act on all of you. Now I need to catch up on all of your blogs so I know what's going on in your worlds.
I hope everyone has a Happy Fourth of July tomorrow! I know I will. Can you believe I managed to get off work from BOTH jobs?!?!?

4 comments:
YAY!!! I'm so glad you are back!!! Glad to hear that all is well after the "incindent". I am typically a very happy drunk, but there has been the rare occasion that I have gone insane. It happens, especially when there is a group of people that don't really know each other. There is no reason to feel any kind of shame, it was just a misunderstaning of sorts.
Oh, I forgot to say...
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
on the new nephew. I have three, they are awesome!!!
I'm glad everything has "blown over," but don't ever be embarrassed to show your face around any of us! Life is hard ... weird things happen. We get through it, then move on.
And a very big congratulations on your new nephew! He is absolutely adorable!
Thank you two for being so understanding. I appreciate all of your concern and being there for me.
Post a Comment