Thursday, July 19, 2007

History of ME

Seeing I'm still boring with nothing to report other than that I'm still tempted to spork my oculars, I've decided to steal a MySpace survey to fill the void. Lame? Check. Dull? Check. But what can you do? Maybe you'll learn something about me you already didn't know...

HISTORY:
01. Raised in: CV, TX
02. Planned baby: Yes, I was
03. Birth date: April 25th
04. Any siblings: 1 sister and 1 brother
05. Younger or older: Middle child. It explains a lot, huh?
06. Hair color: Black (currently with reddish/brown peek-a-boo panel highlights)
07. Hair length: Too long
**Where's "08"?**
09. Eye color: dark brown
10. Shoe size: 5-5.5 depending on the shoe style
11. Mood: bored, but content
12. Smell: Romeo Gigli perfume
13. Height: 5'0" on a good day (i.e., early in the morning after having been laying down all night. ha!)
14. Lefty/righty: righty

LOVE LIFE:
01. Do you remember your first real relationship: of course
02. Do you believe in love: I did, but then I didn't for a long time, but I do again
03. Why did your last relationship fail: he was a dumbass
04. Shortest relationship: does a one-night stand count?
05. Have you ever been heartbroken: yes
**Now where is "06"??**
07. Have you ever fallen for a friend: yes, that's how Baby and I started
08. Have you ever told them: yes, see previous answer
09. Are you afraid of commitment: EXTREMELY
10. You ever had a secret admirer: yes, I knew but pretended I didn't
11. Do you believe in love at first sight: I believe in chemistry-at-first-sight. Sometimes you can build from there.
12. Ever been in love: Very much so with Baby

THIS OR THAT:
01.Love or money: Love doesn't pay off debt, but if it's strong enough it makes being poor less depressing
02. Hard liquor or beer: liquor
03. One night stands or relationships: Teehee...I suppose relationship *I kid, I kid*
04. Television or internet: internet - you can watch tv on the internet now
05. Pepsi or coke: Not big fan of either, but Coke if I HAD to choose
06. Wild night out or romantic night in: Why can't I have a wild, romantic night?
**"07"??? I guess people are just deleting questions they don't want to answer**
08. Phone or in person: Depends on who I'm speaking to. Friends and family, I say in person. Bill collectors...not so much.
09. Aim or myspace im? I only IM at work with other coworkers so we don't have to keep calling each other

HAVE YOU EVER:
01. Have you ever been caught sneaking out?: yes, almost got sent to convent school in the Philippines for that one...eeks!
02. Have you ever skinny dipped?: yes
03. Have you ever done something you regret?: Who hasn't?
04. Have you ever bungee jumped?: yes
05. Have you ever been on a house boat? yes
06. Have you ever finished an entire jaw breaker? yes...why in the world is this question relevant?!?!
**Again with the missing "07"??**
08. Have you ever been streaking?: yes
09. Have you ever ran away? no
10. Have you ever caught your parents doing it? Never actually walked in on it...THANK GAWD! I would've vomitted all over myself!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know I was going to do this same survey today. I probably still will this afternoon. Thank you, it was very informative. :o)

single girl

Anonymous said...

I may copy off you and post this for myself tomorrow ... today I'm too damn pissed about the HP spoiler review. :(

Rice Spice said...

I've been staying away from all the spoiler reviews for HP. Almost impossible to do so, but I have.