A way for everyone to keep up with their favorite Filipina spitfire through her words of wisdom and tales of misadventure... I'm afraid this will prove that I'm actually more boring than you thought I was....
OH MY GOD...I didn't know anyone was taking pictures Saturday night. He was nice enough to let me run my fingers through it.
Holy crap ... that just might be the scariest thing I have ever seen!I wonder if he used the "mohawk" formula (egg whites, Aquanet, etc) to make that thing stick out like that? Eek.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
OH MY GOD...I didn't know anyone was taking pictures Saturday night. He was nice enough to let me run my fingers through it.
Holy crap ... that just might be the scariest thing I have ever seen!
I wonder if he used the "mohawk" formula (egg whites, Aquanet, etc) to make that thing stick out like that? Eek.
Post a Comment