To continue being unoriginal, I'm "borrowing" this from
Babbling Brooke. It's pretty interesting when I started to actually think of cool places I have been while kissing. Here are a few in no particular order:
- Atop the The Space Needle in Gatlinburg, TN
- In a hotel elevator in Amsterdam
- In front of The Clock Tower/Big Ben in London
- Dancing on top of a box in an awesome dance club in NYC - wish I could remember the name...
- On Paradise Cove Beach at sunset after ditching the lame luau in Hawaii- I took this picture!
- A Parisian cafe with a view of the Eiffel Tower outside the window - cheesy, I know!
- In front of a warm fireplace in a cozy house with windows facing the Andes Mountains in Peru
- Underwater while snorkeling in Cozumel
- At the Embarcadero in San Francisco while fireworks went off to ring in the new year
- In an infinity pool overlooking Acapulco Beach
Where are some cool places you've had kisses?
3 comments:
WOW!!! All of those sound amazing! My life is so boring! :)
The locations of these kisses were awesome, but some of my "best" kisses that will be burned forever in my mind happened in the most boring, mundane places (i.e., in front of a restaurant here in Houston, at my apartment, in a car, etc.).
I'm boring, too! Chris and I actually discussed the fact, a few months ago, that I've never even kissed anyone in the rain! Obviously, it's on the top of my list of things to do now, but I agree, Rice. The best ones are usually those that happen at "any old place."
Post a Comment