Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Blah, blah, blah, words, words, words

Today, I am bored out of my mind. I am actually caught up with everything at the office from when I took last week off and don't have much to do today. At the beginning of next month, a few new guys will be starting in the office and my world will be hectic and disheveled all over again. The calm before the storm, so to speak. So until then, I think I will be fighting the urge to spork my eyeballs out simply out of sheer boredom. I've been giving myself senseless, busy work of reorganizing...but I fear I'm running out of that, too. One can only restructure files and play on the internet for so long, right?

Outside of chomping at the bit awaiting the unveiling of the new Harry Potter novel (Diana Banana and I are the President and VP of the Dumbledork Army), I have nothing else major to report. I may have to go back to London for the week next week, but that's not confirmed...and of course, if it's for work, then there won't be much to report on my blog while I'm there. I'm officially boring.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still, you'll be in London!!!

Hope the Potter book is all that y'all hope it will be.

I don't get it, but maybe it's not for me to get!

single girl

Anonymous said...

London ... how awesome! It's on the very top of my list of places to go!