What is a good impersonal birthday gift? It would be for a female. We're more than acquaintances. Friendly. But not "pick up the phone/email regularly" friends. Friend of a friend but oodles of fun to hang out with when we happen to be at the same place at the same time.
For my birthday, she gave me a gift bag with Bath and Body Works lotion, an plug-in air freshener (what do I stink? ha), and something else that was little. So I need something equivelent to that level. Very impersonal because it's not really a point where we would normally give each other a gift, but still showing up with something.
All suggestions are welcome. Thanks!
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
When I have to give someone that I don't know very well a gift, I usually go to Pier 1 and get a nice smelling candle and candle holder. Pier 1 has never let me down!
Good luck!
I was also going to suggest a candle ... but my personal preference is the Henry Bendel candles at B&BW. I had the Fig fragrance a couple of years ago, and it was divine! -- strong and fragrant, and the candle lasted forever. They also make more "normal" fragrances, such as Vanilla and some florals, which are great for people you don't know *that* well.
Thanks for the suggestions! Candle it is!
Oh, I was so going to say a candle.
Post a Comment