Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I know I shouldn't, BUT...

*****I decided to remove this post and save it offline just in case "someone" finds me the same way I found them. Thanks to all of you for letting me rant because it was just such a "you've got to be kidding!" story.*****

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think it's mean or hateful. But, I do tend to have an evil side. ;) I would do just as you have done...be nosey from a distance and every time you look at her blog you can honestly say, "Better you than me!"

Anonymous said...

I agree, I think it's perfectly natural to be curious about that sort of thing. If nothing else that to be able to say, "Damn, I'm glad I'm not the one dealing with that crap anymore!"

The wedding, reception and "used" ring are all perfect examples of why he's not the guy for you (or hell, for his wife, for that matter!). I love finding stuff like that out about exes ... it simply reinforces what I already know. That I absolutely, without a shadow of a doubt, made the best decision in the world!