Friday, June 08, 2007

Friday Entertainment

I am suppose to leave for Las Vegas tonight for Madame's 40th birthday celebration. Woohoo! However, there have been some bumps in the road. I'm hoping I can meet up with them this weekend regardless. Since I am super busy today, I can't really get to the nitty gritty of posting, so I thought I would leave you with this little clip. I will post again soon...promise.

Noodle sent it to me earlier this week, and I found it so funny that I forwarded it to Doc and asked him what his parents' deductible was. HAHAHAHA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMFG! That is TOO funny! But I bet the deductible *is* a little high ... I mean, a BMW convertible ain't cheap!

Have fun in Vegas ... are you EVER at home more than a week? You are the traveling-est person I've ever met!