Friday, August 22, 2008

Mama's still got it!

It's Friday, and you guessed it. I'm back on a plane to Tampa for the weekend again. On another note, it's been a while since your very own Rice Spice has been hit on by a guy she deemed remotely worthy. Not that I'm at all interested in leaving my wonderful Boyfriend. But as all you ladies will agree...and men, single or attached, we'd like to feel like we still interest the opposite sex. For a while, I had accepted that Boyfriend has completely covered me in his phermonal scent to ward off any man on the planet Earth - somewhat similar when cats pee on things to mark their territory. Fortunately, Boyfriend has refrained from actually relieving himself on me...thank God for small favors. Seriously, I can't remember the last time I was hit one apart from the occassional homeless person downtown or people who barely come across as human. I'm talking quality men the old Rice Spice would've created interesting stories with. However, today was a good day in the Rice Spice world. Not only did she get elevator eyes (oh how I love that new term I learned in a recent sexual harrassment seminar at work) from a one-in-a-million-not-homosexual cute flight attendant, I also got a free alcoholic beverage out of it...and he gave me a piece of Hershey's chocolate when he walked by me at some point through the flight. I don't even like chocolate, but whatever.

No worries though. No numbers were exchanged. No inductions to the Mile High Club. But it was nice to get the attention. I guess the new highlights in my hair and hitting the gym regularly again are starting to pay off ;-) In the end, the young flight attendant could be half-blind, have a fetish for near-midgets, or really gay after all and is just drawn to my typical "moth to a flame" effect on gay men, but my ego will drink it up for now. I can't wait to tell Boyfriend when he picks me up at the Tampa airport how he has a hot girlfriend...hehe. Yay, me!

1 comment:

sublimenigma said...

Nice.
Thing the first: you rock with inflight flirtations from attractive flight attendants. Go you!

Thing the second: I'm delurking here...though I do tend to comment.

Thing the last: Maybe I should travel more often, I go away for a week and you make like six posts. lol