Thursday, August 28, 2008

It is done...

Today I announced to my office that I am leaving them at the end of Septemeber. I am experiencing mixed emotions at this very moment. Part of me feels a weight is lifted from my shoulders and that I've gotten it out of the way. The other part of me wants to throw up! I've officially put an end date to my time of employment...the one last thing still holding me here in Houston. There's pretty much no turning back now.

To put it bluntly, I'm freaking the eff out!!!! I still haven't found a job in Florida and can't imagine not having a paycheck when I get there. What do I do????? Ok, I'm calming down. I know that Boyfriend can take care of things, and I shouldn't be freaking out right now, but I have not been in a position where I don't have SOMETHING lined up. I guess I'm going to have to work overtime in finding a job now.

Wish me luck!!!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Quit freaking out! You're going to be fine. Once you get to Tampa full time, it will probably be easier to find employment.

Good luck in Florida!!!

Laura Funkyjunk Suarez said...

You should just take up beach combing and laying out as a career. I mean, wear sunscreen and a hat. You don't want skin cancer. But, I think that would be a fun career. Just get yourself a metal detector, and away you go! I have always thought that would be fun!

Princess Pixybell said...

I have only visited Tampa twice but each time it was rather stunning, your a lucky girlie. As for the job front, you could always try the religious scientology route as Tampa has one of their largest bases, it worked marvels for Tom Cruise!!! Good luck I'm sure it will all workout great for you! xx