They say humans have higher reasoning skills than any other animal in the animal kingdom. I beg to differ sometimes. Case in point:
I love how his parents are not commenting at this time other than to say that their son "is an experienced kiteboarder and a great guy." I think they should've have said, "Although we love our son and are glad that he is doing better at the hospital, we know that he is an absolute moron. Experienced kiteboarder or not, no idiot should be trying to ride tropical storm force winds strapped into a sheath of nylon. Somewhere along the way, we forgot to teach him common sense."
So yesterday we had a 16-year old quitting school to become a professional videogamer, Weenie posted about people passing out from extended play of a videogame, there was that guy who left his girlfriend on the toilet for two years, there are those 17 girls in Massachusets who are all under 17 years old that made a pregnancy pact that are probably about to give birth right now (don't even get me started on that one!), and now this idiot!
Higher reasoning skills my ass!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I saw this on TV and thought...What a dumn ass!! If my kid did this, I would call him the biggest freaking dumb ass on the planet! I would rip him a new one, and let him know how his stupid actions could have killed him or someone else. Then, I would disown him and remind him daily how he has shamed our family. That's what I would do. I can't understand why parents aren't the way they used to be???!! I don't get it. I think that's why this country has gone to shit...because of a total lack of parenting. Yeh, it takes time and tons of effort to discipline...I know that because I'm working on it right now with Jude, but if you don't do it...you kid turns out to be a complete jack ass, as seen here and discussed in your blog and mine. What the hell!! If you pooped out a kid, you should be required by law to discipline that monkey. And, if you don't...no more kiddos/monkeys for you! Then, you should be spayed and your offspring should also be sterilized so the stupid gene doesn't keep on keepin' on!!! Enough said!!
~Weenie
Post a Comment