
This picture was taken a couple of hours later before I headed to work
It has been one month and 12 days since my poor car was broken into by another (or the same) a-hole. Unlike last time of which they took nothing because I keep nothing of value in my car, they did take two 5lb. dumbbells that I use for working out...granted, they left the yoga mat. Guess the crackhead wanted to do bicep curls and tricep lifts but wasn't a big fan of the lotus position.
My landlord is aware of this complete and utter bullshit since he saw me coming back into my apartment right after I had walked out the first time. I plan to discuss with him tonight the option for this to be my last month at my apartment rather than waiting until the end of January. He has not cashed my rent check for the month of November yet, so I was thinking that since I paid my first and last month when I moved in, he can tear up my check and just consider me paid in full. I wonder if he'll go for it. I hope so because if I have to tack on an extra $140 a month to replace a car window on top of my rent, I might as well have stayed at my last apartment which was 10 times nicer. Also, I really need to be concerned about the whole safety factor. I think that is grounds for fair termination of contract don't you think?!?!
Now that I've vented about this craptastic morning, I will go back and finish the post I started yesterday full of the witty Rice Spice-isms that Single Girl loves so much. I know, I know... I'm obviously a liar seeing as I promised to post more the next day on my previous post. But I really did attempt yesterday afternoon, but just never got done. I shall post again this afternoon before I head to the auto glass repair place.

1 comment:
Oh my God!!! That SUCKS!!! I think there is a way you can get out of your lease, if you don't feel safe in your rented home. You might want to check into it. Or you could see if they will let you start parking in the driveway. I don't really know the set-up, but what's the worst they can say...no?
Post a Comment