Monday, November 19, 2007

How about this for a gift?

I figure if I can't bring something homemade for Thanksgiving that will showcase my inner Betty Crocker, I can at least bring something Boyfriend's choc-aholic mom would enjoy. This is the 36-Piece Biscuit Assortment Gift Box from Godiva. It's got a little of all their cookies and biscuits. I suppose they can nibble on them throughout the day or even have it with coffee after the big lunch/dinner. I feel so generic though...but at least it's high-class genericism, right? *I think I just created a new word*. Now to find a place that carries Godiva that's not at the Galleria - I detest going to the Galleria...especially around the holidays!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OKAY, I'LL TRY AGAIN. MY FIRST ONE DIDN'T POST.

ACTUALLY, I THINK THE GODIVA THING IS PRETTY COOL. BUT, YOU COULD TAKE IT A BIT FURTHER. SINCE THIS IS A COOKIE AND BISCUIT THINGY, HOW ABOUT INCLUDING A PACKAGE OF GODIVA CHOCOLATE COFFEE?? OF COURSE, ASSUMING THAT THEY LIKE COFFEE. (AND I CAN'T IMAGINE ANYONE THAT DOESN'T LIKE COFFEE, SINCE I AM A COFFEE FIEND!!!)

F.Y.I. SINCE FOLEY'S USED TO CARRY ALL THINGS GODIVA, MAYBE MACY'S DOES NOW. (??)

ANYWAY, GOOD LUCK IN FLA.

SINGLE GIRL'S MOM