Tomorrow morning I have an appointment with a trainer at my gym. The goal is to lose 10 lbs by mine and Baby's trip to Peru on Memorial Weekend. Possible? Absolutely. Will I need the assistance of a young, beefy, certified workout expert? Probably not, but I figure I might as well have eye candy to pass the time. And I figure he could put me on a better workout plan to work on all my "problem areas" aka everything between my neck and knees. Everything outside those zones I'm pretty happy with ;)
Anyway, he's already forewarned me that we'll be working on upper body during our first session. I can tell you now that I'm in trouble. I have great cardio and leg strength from running, but my upper body is one big ball of saggy, flabby mush. Maybe he can make me look like Linda Hamilton in Terminator 2. That would be awesome. Honestly, I'd just be happy to not have arms that jiggled as much and thighs that aren't double the size of Baby's chicken legs.
Wish me luck that my first meeting with Trainer doesn't kill me...
Monday, April 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You? A big, flabby ball of fat? It is obvious you have not seen ME lately ... ha.
Good luck with the trainer ... 10 lbs is a very attainable goal and I'm sure you'll have no problem shedding it! :)
Peru huh??? I wish I had your jet-setting life!!! A girl can dream. When I marry Apolo, I will just go to all of his races with him. Ahhhh, the life of the wife of an Olympian!!!
Good luck on the weight loss!!!
Single Girl
I'm not a huge chunk, and I know that. However, I look at my body and sadly remember the days when I didn't have all this excess padding encasing everything. I suppose my main goal is to get toned.
Trainer is not only a great teacher. He's also extremely cute...and extremely gay. Or at least my gaydar pinged a few times.
Yes, Baby and I are going to Peru. Lots of hiking and enjoying the lush lands of the Incas. I'm excited! Another reason why it's so hard to give up on Job#2 - free flights for Baby and me.
Post a Comment