I have found a new blog that I am now addicted to reading. Check this out! Her blogs are extremely entertaining and well-written. Why can't I be this witty?!?! Ehhh....I suppose it's because although I have spurts of amusing posts, I often times am to lazy to be witty and simply give you updates of what's going on in my life. Oh, well... I accept I am no Dooce, and will never be able to quite my day job for a life of blogging. Man wouldn't that be nice to have your blog support your income!!!
In addition, I added my new find as a link to my blog under Those Who Blog and Do It Well. I think that by doing that, she was able to link back to me seeing as she left a comment in the previous post of my super sexy pineapple picture. Aaaaahhhh technology! Gotta love it.
Friday, April 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey, thanks for the linkage. I'm pretty lazy too, I just have spurts of hyperactivity once a night. It's for your entertainment.
Post a Comment