Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Just to keep you entertained until I update...

This little girl is absolutely adorable!!! She's not Filipino, and I can't understand a word she's singing, but you have to give her credit for enthusiastic dramatics. I'm guessing I was just as dramatic as this little girl when I was a kid seeing as I use to sing, of all things, "Hello" by Lionel Richie to my grandparents on home videos we sent to them in the Philippines. Good GAWD I was a ham!



If you have problems accessing, here is the link to the longer version if you can't get enough of her :)

Also, I found this absolutely sweet. It's me and Baby...hehe.



Have a happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Bravo on the video picks. You know, I can imagine a very young Rice Spice singing a very enthusiastic Hello into a video camera. I did the same thing, just dancing not singing.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe a child that age can memorize that much of a song! How adorable! And the otters ... OMG, that is the CUTEST thing I have ever, ever seen!!