Friday, April 20, 2007

Under the weather

For over a week (yes, even when Baby's parents were in town) I have been feeling pretty crappy. So the whole getting vomitted on when you already feel like shit really did help situations any better. It started off as allergies, progressed into a sinus infection, and snowballed into full-blown coughing, fever, and overall just plain SICK! I've been on antibiotics for the last 4 days and have another 6 days to go. Horrifically, that means no drinking on my actual 30th birthday next week. And no birthday celebratory drinks with Doc on his last weekend in town. WHAT?!?!?! Do I even like Doc when I'm sober?!?! Do I like any of my friends when I'm sober over a weekend for that matter?!?!?! Oh, well. What can you do? I can't afford to be sick another week, so I will begrudgingly behave.

Hope you all have a better weekend than I do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eek! I'm sorry ... that totally sucks! Being sick is bad enough without it compromising your birthday drinking!