Thursday, April 05, 2007

Still waiting on two people who had great pics...

The beach house was an absolute blast! We had 15 people running in and out of the house throughout the weekend. Friday night was a bit a smaller group of us (maybe 8 people), so it was a lot more intimate and nice. We drank, talked a lot of trash, and created some pretty funny memories (i.e., JAG wanting to put me into the dishwasher because for some reason he always found me next to it like it was my new BFF or something...yes, lots of scotch makes this little lady love her appliances, I guess).

Here is just a few photos from the beach house last weekend celebrating Grove and my combined 30th birthday. Two other people have great pics, but haven't had a chance to download them yet...slackers! Here are just a few.



~The Beach House Gang helping Grove and me celebrate our 30th birthdays~

~Why is it that the kitchen is ALWAYS the place of congregation?!?! Closer to the drinks, I suppose...~

~We should never be left alone to our own devices...Grove found a life jacket that he decided to wear for the rest of the night. Getting suited up thanks to Blondie and Grill~

~Late-night crew - I title this photo "Pajamas and Watermelon Shots"~

~2 Words: Ghetto Nachos~

~Blondie and me eating the infamous ghetto nachos at 3am~

There were pictures of the crew having turned the living room into a dance floor. Unfortunately, I didn't get any real good shots of that. I'm still awaiting those pictures. All in all, I wouldn't mind doing this all over again next year. Maybe not specifically for Grove and myself, but maybe for the entire March and April birthday troop seeing that there are at least 6 of us. Good times, good times...

2 comments:

Amanda said...

It looks like y'all had a FABULOUS TIME!!! Wish I could have been ther.

Anonymous said...

Yes, looks like you guys had a BLAST! I especially love the "ghetto nachos." Nothing says drunk-off-your-ass-in-the-middle-of-the-night like improvised food!